Every adolescent will have the opportunity to meet Jesus Christ and follow Him.
Introducing adolescents to Jesus Christ and helping them grow in their faith.
We accomplish our mission by …
- Praying for kids.
- Going where kids are.
- Building personal relationships with them.
- Winning the right to be heard.
- Providing experiences that are fun, adventurous and life-changing.
- Sharing our lives and the Good News of Jesus Christ with adolescents.
- Inviting them to personally respond to the Good News.
- Loving them regardless of their responses.
- Nurturing kids so they might grow in their love for Christ and the knowledge of God’s Word and become people who can share their faith with others.
- Helping young people develop skills, assets and attitudes to reach their full God-given potential.
- Encouraging kids to live connected to the Body of Christ by being an active member of a local congregation.
- Working with a team of like-minded individuals – volunteer leaders, committee members, donors and staff.